Friday, June 5, 2015

Another Simple Stories Say Cheese Disney Layout

Today I'm popping in with a third Disney layout using Simple Stories Say Cheese collections (you can see the other two I shared HERE).  I found an awesome sketch set on an angle (sadly I can't remember who designed it) and I thought it would be the perfect design to highlight two of my favorite photos from a trip we took to Disney World back in 2008.


This layout went together extremely quick.  I cut my basic aqua, red and yellow papers into 4x12 inch strips and then when I knew where my photos and elements would go I carefully cut them where I knew I could hide the gaps (since at an angle the strips needed to be longer than 12 inches).  After I glued the first one down, the others all fell into place.

I paired some punched clouds with a castle and heart die-cut from the collection and finished off my page with some straight stitching. So easy and yet it just might be my favorite of the three I created.  ;)


I hope I've inspired you to try setting your design at an angle--It adds so much interest without a lot of extra effort.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  :)






Supplies Used (available at Simon Says Stamp)

Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com):

 


  





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a lovely layout! I never would think to turn my layout on an angle, but I like the look a lot! Beautiful family photo, your girls were so tiny and young LOL ... how adorable :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the angles and the three panels on this layout - awesome and so clever!! Love the colors you have chosen and the way the three panels create such an interest and a place for your pictures to shine!!! Hope you are doing well - I have been struggling with migraines and fatigue - but I will get things figured out - I just hope you are well and feeling happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...